Friday, September 14, 2007

its done!

ola chicas and erm..cikoss! (hehe tak sure for man panggil ape :p) im back after 10 days of total bliss (^_^) its one of the best vacations ive ever had (more on that in the next post) mainly due to the fact that...MY MASTERS IS DONE!! yeap! u read it right,dah habis, its completed, finito DONE! after all the blood sweat and tears teehee :p

this blog is especially dedicated to my dear darling housemate and partner in crime, Mr Hafiz for temaning me late into the night at library, sampai kul 2,3 pagi :p and for tolong gi print and binding it for me as i was tooooo sleepy and dah larat nak pk by the time i actually finished the bloody thing, for doing that last little thing for me in appendix D :p and finally for putting up with my merengeks and mengadas and mood swings and being sabar with my kerenahs, THANK YOU!!!! nanti i upah nasi goreng sotong kayyyyyy :p

this are the pictures of the submission day...

cam tak caya jer dah habis...

betul ke nie?

............


hafiz tgh kusyuk mem-bind kan the thesis..


thank god the uni doesnt require hard cover binding (yet) i can submit the hard covers ones later2..kalau takkkk kena rush siapkan at least 2 weeks early huhuhu


yeay! dah siap bind and dah siap burnt dlm cd..somehow it looks so simple kan? thats 3 years of my working like in that thesis :p


excuse my toye face okayyy..and the fact that the grin is bigger than my face (eh betul ke camtu hehe) bape hari tak cukup tido nie so ok lah kan kan kan :p

so thats the end of my purpose here....

soon kena balik msia dah..but i still got 4 months to lepak2 before balik hehehe nanti la pk about that..for now..SELAMAT BERPUASA everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come he got upah nasi goreng sotong?? jeles2 nak gakkkk :p

congrats babe!

mr a

Anonymous said...

congratz! =)

Anonymous said...

wow...dah abiss ek!! nice...anyway kalau aku nak ke UK kita lepak2 leh ker?? jom laa...