Monday, December 17, 2007

i dont have my laptop anymore, have given it to my bro in germany, so i wont update as much as i used to and i wont be online as much as well, so if u need to contact me for any reason, do leave a message on my phone okay :) if u dont have my number ask any of the bardaques, they will judge whether u shud get it or not hehehehe macam bodyguard pulak hahaha :p

btw, im coming home to malaysia on the 20th january, arriving good old klia on the 21st at 6pm, having finally bought my tickets after weeks of contemplating..im done here, i did what i came to do and now i have to go, after all u shud move on after u have ended with something right? you are not supposed to linger around and see how much time you can drag it until t the last possible minute or until it will be too late to turn and go back?

okay im digressing..

for now, im just gonna savour moment of my last days in UK as much as i can..

2 comments:

EveN said...

hmm...i'm still contemplating to go there......check MAS tiket, nak kat 10000 babe...QA ade murah sket.tapi off budget, besides i think you are quite bz wt. yr graduation.nak ajak p gold coast, mau? maybe around january or february...my supposedly long overdue holiday.

niQue_naQ said...

gold coast ek, boleh2 tapi not jan or feb lah baru balik maa kalu nak jenjalan pun maybe around june or july kut :p