Monday, June 07, 2010

that happy feeling :)

Happy Birthday to me!
yep2...today's my birthday!
its been kind of a melancholic day
my whole family is away in another state...my nieces and nephew were singing me happy birthday and wishing me hugs and kisses over the phone :)
my boyfriend is on the other side of the world..and he is the person i missed the most and i guess he knows it from the numerous phone calls and messages from him since midnight :)
am meeting up with my best friends tonite for a small birthday celebration with missy olyn who's birthday was yesterday (Happy Birthday Babe!)
its going to be a quiet one this year...and sometimes, that's the best kind (^_^)
thanks everyone for the lovely birthday wishes via blogs, emails, facebook, friendster, sms, mms, calls, ims, birthday cards and international packages (^_^)
love u guys lots! hugs and kisses, muahhss!

3 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

tot i wish u again :)

happy birthday babe!

so tonights celebration skali ngan put la ek...
a wonderful combo!
many happy return to u n put! :D

niQue_naQ said...

thanks dearie! dari jauh wish tu hehe when u coming back?

Nana said...

Happy Birthday :D