Friday, August 17, 2007

muffin fairy

i went out of the library just now to get some fresh air, after 4 hours being coped up in the thesis room, i was feeling sort of miserable today, that time of the month and also a tiny guilty feeling cos my brother is here and im not spending enough time with him :( and also a sort-of-argument-but-not-really with HIM :( so anyway, i returned to the library somewhat slightly more cheerful as i met my dear frend and her one year old daughter who screamed with laugther when i picked her up and twirlled her around and around :p kids and babies, instant cheer me up :p

they shud have like a booth or a shop where you can somehow like pay like £5 per hour or sumting and u can like pick a comel baby and like play and cuddle and kiss and hug them, sejam jer untuk orang2 yg takde anak or niece or nephews cos sometimes u just need a hug and babies gives like the best hugs ever :) sure laku kan kedai camni kan kan kan huhuhu tetiba terasa lagi sedeh cos i miss my nieces and nephew..

oopss, terdigress..

so anyway, balik2 from berjalan2 i saw something on my table..someone bought me a double chocolate chip muffin and left it on my laptop in the library! woahh!! sooo nice and thoughtful and sweet and totally unexpected! siapakah orang itu? asked my friends siting nearby they said they are not sure..all with their ipods and elbow deep in books and laptops and papers didnt notice anyone or probably they did and not telling :p


so to whoever it was..chances that u read my blog are pretty slim since not many people outside my cirle of friends read this; but in case u do and in case you are one of my friends, thanks for being my muffin fairy (^_^)

yeay! nothing like a good gooeeyyyy melting on the inside double chocolate muffin to cheer me up (^_^)

ps : nell, ingat tak muffin2 yg kite jual zaman2 utp dulu? :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's nice :)

janganlah miserable..tapi orang comel2 mcm u nie sure masa miserable lagi comel hehehe :p

jangan marah :p

Anonymous said...

nickyyy..

i know who put the muffin on yr laptop!

niQue_naQ said...

who? who? hehehe i know already oso :p

Ms Nellie said...

Kita kan jadik kakak muffin dulu..
nyummmmm..sedap nyer...