Monday, November 26, 2007

im in danger of being too nice and being taken for granted, again! im just let it out here so bear with me, this is going to be a massive ranting session.. first story, i met a bunch of my juniors the other day, one of which is a fellow malaysian so like wow cause not many people from malaysia are actually are here apatah lagi taking logistics, so i was perhaps over enthused on how nice it is for him to be here and of course if he needs any help or have any questions, feel free to call me, and this guy gave my number to his frend, and his frend started pestering me, calling me up and such to meet up and wat nots which is thoroughly annoying as i know all he wanted was for me to help him with his coursework..

anyway, finally i did say ok for us to meet up at 3.30pm on a tuesday, as i finished work at 3, so he said ok. then on monday, he texted me to confirm our meeting at 2pm on tuesday, i was like, hello? i said 3.30 so i replied back to him, u know wat he did, he started sending me nasty sms saying im a liar and a bad person, and he is really pissed as he got class at 4pm so kira cam nanti sekejap sangat jumpa and basically like why am i lying to him????!!! like hellloooooooooo??!! i didnt lie to you, it was clear that u got the time wrong, why the hell would i set it at 2pm when i finish work at 3???? see, this is wat i get by being nice and instead kena maki la pulak by ungrateful idiot who cant even do a simple basic 5 minutes presentation, like why the hell did u take the coursework in the first place la kan?

another story..

so okay, i may not be the most nicest or perfect and proper person in the world, but there are just some people who are just amazingly and unbelieavably rude and inconsiderate that makes me wonder why in the world im frends with them in the first place?! take this frend of mine for example, we are having visitors over to our house in two weeks times, visitors from malaysia, my mom and mr pic's family and also this frend and his family, so me being me, as and as per requested by mr pic and mr frend to organize their transport to plymouth from london and do the basic itenarary for their stay here, which i did, quite detailed, which includes options via train, bus and rental car, hotel prices and wat nots, well, u guys knows how i am and my organizing skills, modestly speaking i have organized enough events in my life to know wat to do, thank you! then all that is required is for them to confirm which plan they wanna go with and i will proceed with the bookings from there, simple aite? well, apparently its not that simple if you are too arrogant and too caught up in your world, like you are the only bloody busy person in this whole wide world that u cant even read the email properly and it has been a month and u have yet to reply to it! so okay, fine, i asked him to call me, which he did and nicely asked him to just confirm what he wants, and he cant even do that, balik2 suruh i email him the details, which i already did in the first place!! like okay so yr sooo busy kan, im already offerring to manage the details for you if u could just confirmmmmmmmmm itt!!!! argghh..i dont have to do it you know, i could just take care of my mum and mr pic's family and be done with it! but considering our friendship when he was here bla bla ishkkkkkk argghh ...okay2 calm down.....deep breathss..

another thing that happened to me hari tu jugak, i agreed to help a friend's friend for sumting, i would not disclose here, and i asked him to her my email address so all she had to is email me, and then after a few days my frend said that his friend emailed me and why didnt i reply? eh, i said, i didnt get any email pun, betul ke dia hantar kan? then my frend was like insisting that i emailed his frend instead, because apparently like she emailed me "many times" but i didnt reply, at first i was like, hey you wanted a favor from me, u email me la, right? so again sebab mengenangkan friendship tu, i said ok2 i will email her, which i did, a simple, "hello, this is nique, please reply etc etc" and you know wat she did? she went back to my frend, and said "i got your frend's email, dia tu muslim lagi ke tak? tak reti bagi salam ke?" !!!!!!!?????!!!! wat????? wat???? my frend told this to me, thinking it was a great joke and i was livid, stupid ungrateful woman, orang dah okay nak tolong ada hati nak cakap macam tu lagik?????!!

huh, okay, im so emotionally tired right now and brain dead huhu but it feels good to let this out, naturally i exploded to mr pic ady but him being a man, all he could say to let it go, and not to be emotional bla bla hah, easy for him to say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saper makan cili dier rase pedas..aku rase masak lemak nanas ngan ikan kering

Anonymous said...

bad day huh ? =)