Sunday, November 11, 2007

MSc Results + Christian Dior (^_^)

Halooooooooooo!!!! im sooooo happy because i have got my Masters results!!!

Alhamdullilah everything is good and with the result i officially achieve my MSc in International Logistics (^_^)

time flies sooo fast kan? 3 years ago i was dreaming to achieve a Masters degree and today i actually achieved that dream, macam surreal sangat huhu


see my name there? hehe MAP stands for Awarded Masters :p


me, william and claudia posing in front of our results :)










so wat does that have got to do with Christian Dior?

hehe tengok la ni :p

a present from mr pic for achieving my degree :p

lawa kan? its absolutely gorgeous! something that ive always wanted but forever waiting for extra surplus of cash that i never seem to have hehehe so imagine my surprise when i got it as a gift instead! thank you dearie :)

i know i havent blogged for a while now been so busy but i will soon, got so many things to update, especially those raya photos which is taking me forever to upload to my pc but i promise to do it soon, okay?

for now, im off to bed with my result under my pillow, hugging my brand new bag hehehe nite peeps, sweet dreams (^_^)

5 comments:

Ms Nellie said...

Congrats darling! and the bag is gorgeous! Nanti you balik we do a graduation party,ok?

Wadi: said...

Congratulations Nique! Have a great time whilst spending your remaining months on the UK. Cheers

herl said...

congrats!

Kix said...

Nique ! Congrats ! the bag is classy ! that reminds me to get something similar for my sis ! she's been hinting the Dior bag for forever ! hmmm....when are you coming home ?

olyn said...

congrats dear...n i lurv d bag too...lawa seh...