Sunday, January 17, 2010

putting things in perspective..

ok, here's the thing, as much as i am in love with him, sometimes the things he said or do just make me wanna grab the baseball bat and hit him. hard.

being the one who understands you the most, he, unfortunately would have the amazing capability and power, to push the right and the wrong buttons on you.

there are things we all sometimes wish we could change in a man but then, i guess at the end of the day, we need to look at the things that matters and forget about the rest of the mundane things.

after all, its not like we are without flaws either.

guess what makes or breaks a relationship is putting things in perspective and not let the unimportant things get to you.

just remind me not keep a baseball bat near me ok. :p


5 comments:

afizly said...

baseball bat...nooooo... toooo mengg ngaaa...... i will buy u a 9mm gun.. so u can shoot me but I still be alive ( dont shoot me at vital organ sudah)..hahhahha..

i like the picture..but what with the MOOD= 0 (ZERO) dammit... need to try harder..

anyway..

next blog pleasee..

niQue_naQ said...

uish..leceh la gun sayang, nanti kena bersih kan blood and all :p

Farah said...

aww..you guys are so sweet :)

zewt said...

hahahaha.... that's what love is all about...

niQue_naQ said...

thanks farah!

zewt; my sentiments exactly hehe thanks for dropping by :)