Wednesday, April 20, 2011

barely breathing..

sangat sangat busy!

my lunch today was 3 sticks of choki choki eaten at my desk while crunching out refinery economics numbers huhu

so pathetic right!

on top of that, i miss my jogging partner aka one of BFF :(

she (the lucky woman!) is on holiday in Cape Town, SA and will be offshore for the next five weeks!!!! just in time of my birthday! she better bring me back something shiny and pretty for my birthday :p

so...

i dont have time for my daily jog at the Kiara Park..

i havent eaten a decent lunch in a proper restaurant or even at home in weeks....

i am double hatting 2.5 roles at the same time which means as of today my inbox mail is equal to 2043 unread emails...

my request to take just one freaking day off have been rejected 5 times!!! while other peeps happily take a week off!!argghhhh!!!!

i need a long break.................................................

preferably somewhere cold.

:(

sekian dan terima kasih kerana sudi membaca tentang kehidupan saya yang sangat sedih ini.

ps : the 30 day blog challenge will have to be postponed until further notice!

2 comments:

zafi said...

How about Plymouth? cold enough for you? :P

niQue_naQ said...

haha but now summer, sure panas kan! but the sale would be best gilers! huhu nak gi plymouth sob sob