Friday, November 11, 2011

maximum laziness

lately ive been feeling so under the weather and blue..

which resulted in seriously ultimate laziness ever huhu

i used to wear pants and shirts or tops to work..now im super lazy and have started wearing baju kurung instead, no ironing required and its super comfy too as most of my baju kurungs are huge, way too big for me and yet im still super lazy to make new ones that would fit me better..

i used to buy those instant oats to have for breakfast so that at least my breakfast would be a healthy meal, but now i only drink coffee for breakfast, although lately now its just plain hot water cos im too lazy to go down to the cafeteria to buy my coffee, dont even start of trying to even attempt to make my own coffee, im too lazy..

i used to go out for lunch since the food around my office sucks big time, but now i actually do eat around my office area, its either ive gotten used to the taste and im just too plain lazy to care, anything beats getting out in the hot sun...

i have no motivation at work, so many things to do before year end closes but i just dont give a damn anymore, but this lack of motivation is probably due to the fact im waiting for the result of my new role interview and until that is out im simply do not have heart to put in any extra effort instead just meeting the target only...

i wanted to diligently start dieting and exercising so that i can lose some weight before the wedding (although no idea when dat's gonna be confirmed but at least im prepared right??) but after every stint on the treadmill or the cycle machine i cough so bad and my asthma got worse so i gave up and now hv only given up eating which is fine by me cos im too lazy to eat anyway.. so dat resulted in some weight loss but im soo tired and lethargic and yes, the ultimate result - ive becomed sooooooooo lazy...

sigh...

tis a nasty nasty cycle..

No comments: