Monday, March 05, 2007

the greatest view

of all the places that i have been in this world; nothing could ever compare to the view that i get from this ship, this is where my life started, straight out of uni, the start of many firsts, my first time on an oil tanker, one of the biggest of its kind in fact, my first time in a shipyard, my first time on working on a deck of ship, my first time having my own room on very large crude carrier, right next to captain's cabin :p, my first time i learn about ships and the crews and understanding the irresistible lure of the sea...

maybe you have seen better views, and perhaps there are much much breathtaking places out there, but i guess because this ship means more to me than any other place in the world, this will be the greatest view i have ever seen..

the experiences, the knowledge, the friendship, this is where i have had some of the best times of my life, its almost like home..

rindu nye nak naik k1 (u_u) ......







1 comment:

Wadi: said...

wow, I envy you :) hope you would collate as many experiences as you could on the deck. Time to sail and breathe the English seas :) I will always pray the best for you.