Saturday, March 03, 2007

a sweet surprise



I received this heartbreakingly adorable teddy bear in the post yesterday, courtesy of a dear dear dear friend, who insists that it is a non-valentine present, and i like to believe it is simply because he misses me so much, altho he does not want to admit it hehehehe

To my darling friend, thank you soooo much for the gift, i really really love it! and thanks for making so much effort (and the drama that you went through, macam tak biasa jer with me, sesia jer jadi my neighbour and "uncle" for six years hehe) :D i think it kinda looks like the teddy you have in your friendster :p

this comel and charming and devastatingly gorgeous teddy reminds me of you and as such, in your honour i will call him Gilbert the Second :p (remember the Gilbert the First? he has offsprings now, the blessed green soul hehe)

so to Gilbert II, welcome to the UK, i promise to take you to all the amazing places i aim to visit, where we will have amazing adventures together and you'll be a seasoned traveler with an expert knowledge of the world (well at least superior to other teddies hehe) when the time comes for us to go home (^_^)

No comments: