Tuesday, May 08, 2007

house hunting

my housing agency just informed me that they will be increasing the rent from september onwards, by £10! so okay, it may not sound so much but it creates quite a dent in my budgeting, if u understand the value of £10 here in the uk, and to a student on top of that!

so today i will be out house hunting (again!), im kinda looking forward to it tho, maybe this time i can find something closer to the beach and get that gorgeous sea view that plymouth is famous for hehe

here's my checklist for the new house;

1. 4 Bedrooms (4 of us moving together)
2. Large Kitchen
3. Separate Lounge (with TV provided, fully licensed preferably :p)
4. Washer and Dryer
5. At least 2 bathrooms
6. Central Heating
7. Double Bed
8. Easy Access to city centre and uni
9. Broadband/Wireless (optional as i still got my telewest :p)
10. Less than £300 a month

Sounds too much? well, that's the description of the house that im living in right now..so i know its not impossible to find huhu

wish me luck!

2 comments:

zafi said...

i cant get that rate... :(
hmmm Incrased 10 pound still ok i guess...
My accomodation increased 50 pounds!!! huhuhuhu

niQue_naQ said...

really? its crazy the way they increase their rent here..

i found a house already (i hope!) and its looks to be about £250 per month, yeay! (^_^)