Sunday, May 13, 2007

why does it always rains on me?

i woke up to a wet sunday morning today.. its been raining on and off for the past few days anyway, but i dont mind, its somewhat befitting to my current state of emotional unstability :( whenever its raining it always make me miss the people that is not around me, the rain brings out my most mellow and melancholy mood that suits the weather perfectly..

i opened my window wide open the minute i got up, despite the cold, and the rain gets heavier and heavier every minute..and that just made me want to cry even more :(

okay this is not where i want to go with this...why am i stressing on the rain?

we're having a surprise farewell party for him today and part of me resented organizing it because it seems so final.. i guess i was still hoping that he might change his mind and go back next month or something..but then i realised it doesnt matter when he leaves, i still feel sad regardless :(

okay..this is not good, nique, snapped out of it..

No comments: