Sunday, June 29, 2008

when the world gives you lemons...

i am revived and excited and motivated (^_^)

its all thanks to a thoroughly stimulating three hours discussion with an extremely brilliant guy, mr noriswadi

you my dear, have inspired me so much, thank you!

i know i still have a long way to go, but my choices are there and im going take your advice and go away to someplace quiet, and weigh out my options, really sit down and think of the things that is really important to me, what i want to do and my future, either in this country or another.

to be honest, i have never thought of other possibilities other than those i grew up knowing, i was surprised and happy to discover that every choice i have is actually more than what it really is, all thanks to mr. brilliant who opened my eyes to my other options, even coming up with my future title on my future name card "Integrated Logistics Consultant", just writing it down gives me goosebumps :p i know that whatever i decided to do, its going to be more than meets the eye and the possibilities are actually endless. i only need to find the courage and wisdom to do what i have to do.

as far as dreaming big goes, it doesnt get any bigger than this.

wish me luck! (^_^)

No comments: