Friday, August 15, 2008

Humanitarian Relief Survey

Hi Everyone, need your assistance to answer this survey or email it to anyone who you know that are involved in this kind of organization (^_^)

thanks peeps!

"Currently I am a student on the M.Sc. programme in International Logistics at the University of Plymouth. For my dissertation on the above topic I am conducting a survey concerning the work of organisations involved in the delivery of Humanitarian Relief. A questionnaire has been developed regarding the ‘Delivery of Humanitarian Relief’ and I would be very grateful if you could find the time to complete it for me. As someone who intends to work in this field, I am sure that any information you can provide will enable me to gain valuable insights into this subject. I believe the results to this survey will prove useful to relief organisations as well as to encourage future research students to be involved in this area of Logistics. Should you so wish, I will be very happy to let you have a copy of the results as included in my dissertation.
Your individual responses will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be divulged to any third party without your consent. Moreover, your personal information will not be sold or given to anyone. Data will only be used in aggregate form and the results will be incorporated into my dissertation.
In test runs this questionnaire has been completed in under 20 minutes. It is available online and can be accessed via the following link:
http://www2.plymouth.ac.uk/surveys/ssb/hrdq.htm
Please feel free to forward this email to other organisations / individuals who could be interested in participating or, if you prefer, could you let me have any e-mail addresses of useful contacts.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further information.
I would be grateful if you could complete this questionnaire by 19th August.
Thank you in advance for your valuable participation. Your co-operation will make all my efforts worthwhile.

Yours sincerely,


Adrian D. R. Sherry
Mobile: 0778.7523782"

No comments: