Monday, December 15, 2008

Books For Sale

Yep, cleaning out my bookshelves again, my books have spilled over to my parents bookshelves and also found their way amongst our academic books, it is somewhat humbling to see Harry Potter in between those life-savings medical journals and those high-tech-making-our-lives-easier engineering books (not that im downgrading harry, but u get what i mean :p)

so bottom line...really do not have any space for books that i know i will read only once, and being typical OCD of me, most of my books are brand new and in mint condition! come come, it'll make a great Christmas presents, plus, the holidays are near, you might wanna cuddle up with a good book after partying too much hehe..


RM 45 - HARDCOVER (almost brand new, extremely good condition, UK version)




RM 40 - HARDCOVER (almost brand new, extremely good condition, UK version)



SOLD RM 35 - HARDCOVER (almost brand new, extremely good condition)


*For reviews of all the books, check out www.amazon.com
*All books in HARDCOVER and in almost new condition
*All prices are not inclusive of postage charges, postage charges will be on the buyer's cost
*OR if you are in KL area, feel free to email me and i can pass the books to you without having to deliver them :p email me at nique_naq@yahoo.com

Note : I will post more books here so keep a look out!

Membaca Itu Amalan Mulia (^_^)

2 comments:

Zaitul said...

wooottt....wwoootttt....i want one fifth avenue....yeeeeehaaaaa... ;p

hardcover lg tuh....best2...

niQue_naQ said...

okey babe, Sold! :p