Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my latest toy...

yesterday armed with the company's corporate credit card, myself and Missy Sazarina braved the horrible jam and the never ending crowd at Jalan Bukit Bintang to Low Yat, mission - to get me self a new handphone :) company budget did not go deep, was only given a measly RM800 budget as a start, while awaiting my Bold Blackberry next year :p :p so, as i refused to dip into my pocket, i settled for this, Sony Erricson W580i in PINK... functions are basics but isnt it oh so pretty? plus, the camera pictures are gorgeous! way better than my 3.2 Nokia camera phone, and its only 2.0!
okay, enough news for today, got a month end to close..have a good tuesday folks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaler and design yg men-GEDIK-an.. PINKKKKKK???? PINKKKKK???? walaiwei..mmg GEDIK lah phone you kali nie...

niQue_naQ said...

eleh..jeles la tu hehe dats wat u said bout my RED Samsung dulu, and my WHITE & GREEN LG but but in the end u liked it too hehehe (^_^)

olyn said...

someone fell in love with pink ...admit it!!terkena sumpahan pink i...muahahaha...btw...cun seh...

niQue_naQ said...

missy olyn..i woudnt go as far as falling in love, lets just say pink and i are getting acquainted and ya know, we'll see how the relationship goes hehehe

sides, its not really pink, its coral peach! :p hehehe ade tak bunyi mcm kawan kite sorang lagi yg in denial itew juga hahaha

reenazack said...

I used to hate pink.. i constantly teasing my mom for her pink wardrobe.. now look who's been bitten by pink bug..i am currently licking my own spit..hehehe.

niQue_naQ said...

reena : i think we all at one point in our lives would have to go back to our feminine side hehehe pink okey la lagi, the day i started collecting hello kitty items, please feel free to shoot me!