Thursday, May 14, 2009

complicated :(

Arguing with your bf on his birthday cant be good right? I know that, I know that it is suppose to be a happy day for him..the present have been bought weeks ago, something that took me a month to agonize over, I was determine to make sure he would like the gift, the plan for the evening was also set a few weeks ago, he knows what he wants to do, so I just make the arrangements, I even bought a new outfit for the occasion, and was happily making plans with him about the birthday dinner..

Then we fought…

I suppose a major fight, as for the first time ever he hang up on me…

It all started when I asked him to pick me up at the office instead, as after that we are both going to town anyway and he can just drop me off.. the reason I asked him to pick me up is because of 2 things, first, my stupid parking place is flooded and under major constructions, more than usual and when I went out at lunchtime, I had a bad asthma attack,..therefore I was seriously tired of going back to the parking place and rather leave the car there and only pick it up the next day... Second, my GM and this another manager just lumped another huge pile of work that is totally none related to what my job actually is, and I hated it , hated being taken for granted, hated that I cant say no, hate it that im always stuck with the bulk of the responsibility and barely a recognition :(

But I didn’t telll HIM all this, all I asked was him to pick me up..

Then I asked if he knows how to get to my office…

He gave a totally unfamiliar route that I have no freaking idea what is he talking about..

Okay, so maybe that’s my mistake, maybe he knows the road better than I do, but his explanation is just too weird..

So I gave up trying to explain.. and told him I will drive instead, cos it sounds too complicated..

Then he gets pissed and asked why I didnt thinking about it first and why do I keep changing my mind…

Then he hang up on me….so now I don’t know if we are even meeting up for his birthday…

Damn it…

It is not suppose to be this hard :(….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

alah babe, men, biasa lah..they will get angry if u show that you know the road more than they do, just let him cool down for a bit..nanti dia okey lah tu :)

v

niQue_naQ said...

hi v, no lah, he's not that kind, selalu nya ok jer huhu

neway, dah ok dah hehe

Anonymous said...

huh!!! lain jadi lain ceriter..siot jer...:p

niQue_naQ said...

eh eh..blog saya of course lah ade sedikit bias haha