Thursday, February 10, 2011

apology note

i have deleted my previous post - "susah sangat ke"

even though i realised the impact of the post to my friends, which i take full responsibility, i still did it anyway. i dont know why. guess people do stupid things sometimes.

i know im not perfect. i am the kind of person who would never never never even consider to hurt someone's feelings intentionally. will always take other people's needs into consideration, even though sometimes i have to bend over backwards just to do it. guess i slipped this time.

cos lately the stress of it all is getting to me.

no matter how nice i am too people, no matter how i consider everything i do and how it would affect them, no matter how much i try to please them, at the end of the day, i ended up becoming hurt and sad and being taken for granted yet again. i guess im just tired.

BUT, my mistake was, i took it out on the wrong people.

i took it out on my best friends who have always been there for me. and i hurt them bad :(

just because i know that they will understand and they will always be there for me. they have been nothing but super, and i, safe in the knowledge that they will always forgive me no matter how badly i behaved or how badly i screwed or how horrible my words are, took it out on them.

i guess the very thing i try not to do to other people, i did it to them instead.

not very nice friend i am huh :( not just not nice, pretty awful actually huhu

and with that, i am really sorry.

really really sorry.

1 comment:

afizly said...

aper cer nie? cer citer...cer citer..