Friday, February 18, 2011

fine, i will play this game your way

as expected, my end of year review was pretty bad.

in fact, it was lower than bad, it was downright insulting actually.

i was actually laughing when my boss told me my score, because to me it was just so plain nonsense. he was, i think, a bit offended that i did not burst into tears or at least show some mortification or some humility in my horribly bad score.

instead i was amused.

i knew i was getting a bad one mainly because of an incident which i actually i blogged about but which i deleted cos i know some peeps from the office reads my blog.

so anyway, im actually pretty cool with the low scores.

i know for a fact that i have done all i can.

but if they wanna make it a political and a personal game, then fine, bring it on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

biasa lah company mcm tu, typical actually, if u do well proffesionally, they will attack u personally, so u can never win!