Tuesday, May 04, 2010

breakfast yang sihat?

Semua orang cakap oats tu baik untuk kesihatan.

Boleh reduce cholesterol (betul ke spelling nie ?) level.

Even my mr sun, after he got the shock of his life when his cholesterol level is so high (tu la, lamb kat Nawruz tuu :p) started eating oats for breakfast. Makanan ayam he said hehe :p

My dad likes it too, but he cooks it instead. Buat soup la bagai. Ok lah, bukan dia yang masak, my mom yang buat, but that’s the only way he would eat it.

I’ve never tried it before, cos i know, you have to eat it with milk kan? And im lactose intolerant :( also, my cholesterol level is not high (surprise surprise) iyer, thanks to the fact that i dont like to eat meat and i eat lamb like, once a year :p

But few days ago, i went to cold storage and bought these;



Just add hot water!

Havent tried it yet, nanti will update when i do. Even though they say just add water, i could smell the milk that is already incorporated (cewah) into the oats. This is either gonna be a good breakfast OR will make me throw up every hour. Ok2, sorry2, agak keji bercerita about that so early in the morning hehehe :p

Actually dah seminggu dalam my office drawer :p ok2, will try it today..later.......wish me luck!

ps: just realised how bored i must be in the office to blog about breakfast!! sheeshhh! if one of these days i become one of those peeps who amik gambar in dressing rooms while trying on clothes and BLOG about it, please slap me. hard. terima kasih.

7 comments:

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

i mean...when he's back.

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

i used to take bran flakes but converted to muesli when i tasted the dorset cereal brand. i've never gotten back to bran flakes for a long time now and i don't mind the premium for the brand cos it's reallllyyyy nice. not sure if it's sold in malaysia. maybe you can get mr Sun to buy it for you when you're back?;)

Jumper said...

A blog about breakfast? What a subtle subject to read at 9AM in the morning at home. Well, I loved cereals, oats and the likes until one day I received an email saying these kinds of food are poison to my blood type. The email could be full of shit, but I'm gullible enough (I really surprise myself!) to avoid cereals and oats altogether for breakfast. Thanks niQ, for triggering the Pavlov effect on me. Now I'm drooling and I have it all figured out for breakfast and that will surely be a subject of my future entry...

artisticklytouch said...

oat? ok apa...sedap

niQue_naQ said...

Hi Alden! wahh good tip, nanti i suh dia bawak balik, or else when i go there this Dec hehe :p

niQue_naQ said...

Jumper - yeah, i sometimes find myself believing some of those chain emails too even tho some of it is totally absurd! :p actually ive never been much of a breakfast person, so hopefully i get into the habit soon hehe :p

niQue_naQ said...

arty dearie, i tak pernah makan oats :p ni first time nak try hehe