Sunday, September 28, 2008

FREE!

many things transpires over the course of last week.. and all i can say is that

I AM FREE!

yes! hehe.. :)

needless to say, in a nutshell, i didnt sue them and they managed to give me my letter which i have already passed to the other company so all is well there, i will get paid my September salary after they have deducted everything under the moon and the sun and the kitchen sink of all five of the office pantries, leaving me a measly amount of 500 bucks left to my already pitiful salary BUT at this point of time, im too tired to argue already, i just want to get the hell out of there as fast as i could :)

i would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all my dear dear colleaques, it is times like this that the line between colleaques and friends are crossed and i found who my real friends are in the company, you know who you are (^_^) nanti saya dapat gaji dari company sana kite gi makan2 steamboat okey :p im going to miss them so much huhu but takpe bukan nak pindah jauh sangat pun, we can still go for after work's JCO hehe

remember i said there's a part two of the story?

yes, i will write about it, but maybe after raya.

the reason i want to write is to serve as a reminder to myself.. and who knows it may be a lesson to others too, we all can learn from mistakes other people makes, even if that person is too arrogant and too stupid to realise that they made a mistake.

I AM FREE (^_^)

2 comments:

pugly said...

So glad to hear that it's all sorted now. Tak kisahlah how much you've got in the end, what matters is that they release you & you're moving to a much greener, much better pasture. Alhamdulillah.

niQue_naQ said...

thanks miss pugs for the support :) i am glad it has ended as well, lessons well learnt for me huhu :)