Thursday, September 04, 2008

sanggup tuuuu :p

yippee!

have ordered bubur lambuk from best friend Parvo's mother! she makes THE BEST BUBUR LAMBUK IN THE WORLD!

have ordered for the family for Saturday and also for my office mates (my boss tetiba nak sedekah hehe) for Wednesday (^_^)

so hari ni dan esok, carik benda lain dulu :p

funny how when i was in UK punye la craving nie la itu la rasa cam nak amik flight balik semata2 nak pergi pasar ramadhan (haha overr) tapi now that im back tak rasa camtu plak, all i want to eat is the bubur.

hehe

2 comments:

pugly said...

Actually I find that I do eat less for Ramadhan this year. Kalau tidak tu, tamak haloba. Kalau boleh the whole bazaar Ramadhan Sg Buloh tu I nak telan :-)

niQue_naQ said...

hehe im totally with you on that one! lucky for me, the pasar ramadhan at kelana jaya sucks, so im spared the binge-eating :p