Thursday, February 18, 2010

GLEE & a police entry..

im addicted to the series GLEE.

so much so, i actually went and bought the entire Season 1 and watched all 13 episodes of it in 2 seatings.

now im waiting anxiously for the Seasons 2 :p

last weekend i was on my way to kota damansara to meet up with the babes for drinks. it was quarter to 11pm and i was driving down mahamehru highway, there's a roadblock on the highway and as i thought i was just passing through, thinking i had not done anything wrong, i was suddenly being asked to pulled over..

me : ya encik, saya ada buat salah apa-apa ke? *smiling my best smile*

policeman : oh takde takde, ni cuma routine stop saja, tolong bukak boot. *i got out and opened the boot for him*

policeman : oh banyak nya kasut, jual kasut ke dik? *snickered*

me : *huh?* oh tak la, memang simpan kasut dalam kereta.

he forages some more, looking at the back seat of my car, the passenger seat, my road tax. he didnt asked for my license or my ic, which is weird for me. by this time im kinda annoyed already, coz 1. im already late to meet my friends and 2. i dont see his point of making me pull over if i havent done anything wrong!

finally i cant stand it, i said;

me : encik, lama lagi ke, saya dah lambat ni. *pretends to look at my watch anxiously*

policeman : ha, ni mak awak tau ke awak kat mana nie, keluar malam-malam? *he snickered again and gelak2*

i was livid!

me : encik, encik ingat umur saya ni 17 tahun ke nak tanya soalan macam tu?

he just laughed! boleh!! finally, after another few minutes, he signalled for me to go. that was one seriously most pointless thing ive encountered! shouldnt the police be out solving crimes or something? why have this stupid not required checks for people who CLEARLY has not broken any law? like dah seriously takde kerja ke? and even then, does he have to go through my shoe collection and make brainless remarks like that? unless if he's interested in my shoes..well, then that's a different story :p

3 comments:

zewt said...

i think he was trying to see whether you panic... whether you have anything to hide...

road block... u know they are for ler...

afizly said...

lah dier pi check kasut dalam but kete..kang dierorg suruh ketok ketampi baru tahu...hahhahha...

niQue_naQ said...

zewt; methinks so too..altho twas totally a waste of time and government's dime :p

afizly; tu dah harrasment tu..leh report paper hehe :p