Monday, April 26, 2010

dont know why..

i bought another black tshirt today when i know i have at least 5 of them, but i never seems to find one in my tshirt drawer whenever i needed one. its like they mysteriously disappear in the washing machine...

the blogs that i do read almost religiously everyday are not listed here in my blog as my favourite blog list. in fact there isnt any indication or link to them, and the way i read them is to open at least two other blogs in order to reach the blog that i wanted read. every single time. i could have bookmarked them but i didnt..

people get offended if i dont like something they like. dont tell me my opinions matters to you because i know it doesnt. i know most people thinks im easy going and usually would go with the crowd on matters, and i admit i usually am, but only when that suits me. when it doesnt, it doesnt, and i will say so...

i keep buying storage boxes and big folder files to organize and keep my things in but they never seemed enough. things are still overflowing everywhere. no matter how much declutter i do, i keep ending up with more stuff. its like they grow, they actually mutated!

im still awake writing this post when i know i have to sleep now as i have an early morning presentation tomorrow :p

hehe goodnight peeps! hope your monday blues tomorrow wont be so bad :p

1 comment:

artisticklytouch said...

owh, tell me bout it but at least my things doesnt multiply every now and then hehe

i always lost my socks..