Sunday, April 04, 2010

of weddings and engangements - part 1

this is an overdue post - saving it for a day that i do not know what to write about and on days pictures says a thousand words..

*yes2, im aware the Halong Bay post is suppose to next but am waiting for pictures from my travel mates, i assure u its worth the wait as she was using the SLR camera most professionally :p

moving on, one of dearest frend got married on christmas day (yes, it was THAT overdue hehe) and we drove all the Ipoh for the wedding, and came back on the same day! but it was well worth it. she, and her twin, has been one of my best friends since Ausmat days! that was exactly 11 years worth of friendship! lama kan :) so here are the pictures :)

the gorgeous pelamin at Casuarina Park Royal Hotel, Ipoh Perak

testing my new camera hehehe

me and huda, my faithful date and partner in crime heheeh :p

the gorgeous bride Nana, and her twin sister, Didie as the pengapit :)


the favours -nice and simple kan?

posing and ambik berkat depan pelamin, amin :p

me and the blushing bride! Nana was gorgeous as always! :)

1 comment:

artisticklytouch said...

congrats 2 Nana, tak tau pun dia kawen.