Saturday, December 04, 2010

facebook is crazy!!

so ok, i dont know how or when it happened but i just realised that somehow, some of my friends in my facebook list are suddenly being deleted or blocked without me knowing it!

this is not the first time it happen sadly, last time it did, i nearly had a huge fight with a friend who thought i did it deliberately because it just so happens we kinda had a disagreement a few days before, such a coincidence right??!! and then another time, a friend wanted to send me his wedding card but found that im not in his friend list, called me up and was all sad about me deleting him in my friend list (such an emo guy but ok2 my bad hehe) but it turns out, i didnt, it just got deleted somehow!

today, i wanted to wish a cousin of mine a belated happy birthday wish, was wondering why facebook didnt do the usual notification, actually got it from friendster instead, but i soon found that she's not even in my frends list!!

ok, ok there is of course the possibility that she deleted me which then i cannot say anything lah hehehe but i will give her and myself, the benefit of the doubt because of the damn facebook huhu

methinks, it will get deleted or blocked if there's more than a few months of non communication or activities between friends, so facebook just shuts it down..my theory la haha i dunno :p

i opened my friendster today, walawei, cant believe how boring it is compared to facebook :p was contemplating to shut it down but i loved my blog in there, anyone know if we can transport it into blogger here?

2 comments:

Jumper said...

I think your cousin has deleted you in his or her friend list..hahaha. I know that for sure because I deleted some of my friends who are becoming like the pain in the ass commenting irritating status and annoying political remarks. But I think you are not like that, then perhaps it's worth to find out from your cousin for I don't think facebook has any business or interest to track on anyone's friendship status...
Have a nice day...

niQue_naQ said...

oh dear, i hope she didnt hehe but im pretty sure i didnt delete my other friends either but they ended up gone anyway, so yeah, i still blame facebook hahaha

u have a great day day too (^_^)