Sunday, December 05, 2010

the happiest baby in the world!

my little niece was recently admitted into the hospital because of a lump on her neck. she was naturally a really happy baby, loves to dance, she could walk before she could crawl, laughs when she falls instead of crying, really, easily amused (just like her aunty hehe), always grinning or smiling when she sees her favourite peeps (me, of course!) so when she was admitted, i thought i wud get her balloons to cheer her up, im sure she's be crying and sad and moody (i know i wud be!)

these are her pictures two hours after her surgery, see, so happy! she really is the happiest baby in the world! (^_^)





4 comments:

Nana said...

Is she Ok now? cian kan .. sooo tiny!!! poor little princess.

You nak turun birm on the 22nd? You ada accomodation ke? kalau nak tompang bagi tau lah .. nanti you bagi I your phone no kat my blog (don't worry, I will not publish it my dear hehe) and I'll give you a call and we can set up arrangements.

Talk to you soon my dear!

afizly said...

nique naq Jr.. hahaha..sejibik mcm u

niQue_naQ said...

hi nana, yeah she is all good now, she's so adorable masa kat hospital siap ikut doctors buat ward rounds dia pun ikut jalan2 behind the docs hahaha comel gile :p :p

thanks for the lovely offer! yr so nice! but its ok, we already hv accommodation :) i will reach UK on the 18th and when i get a prepaid UK sim card nanti i will give u my number at yr blog k, now pun guna msia number x guna juga hehe :p

niQue_naQ said...

apishhhhh - hahaha sama kan kan kan mini me, siap sakit pun tempat yg sama jugak :p :p